Creating space for possibility
Transportable bulidings for the life you love to live.
Our Residential Portable Buildings
We’re here to make it easier than ever before for all New Zealanders to have the home and life of their dreams. You’ll find us quite unique, for building folk. We smile a lot, we know what we are doing, we are super helpful and we really do care – about you, about the quality of our work and making sure it all comes together perfectly.
We even care about the enviroment. Whatever space you need, we’ll create a transportable building solution that will work for you.
Our transportable homes include the following:
- Insulated walls, ceiling and underfloor it gets cold in New Zealand!
- Vinyl and Carpet
- Quality Workmanship by a Licensed Building Practitioner
- All electrical wiring, fittings inc LED lights and electrical Certificates
- External caravan plug
- Double glazed aluminium ranch slider and windows
- Designed for very high wind zone
- Steel subfloor manufactured for Corrosion Zone C
- Built to NZ Building Code NZS3604
- Insulated to climate zone 3
Our optional extras that we offer:
To ensure your comfort year round, no matter the weather
Gas cooking connection
- Wooden Steps
For easy access
- Council Consent
Let us handle the paper work
- Phone and data points
- Walls & Doors
Plywood internal wall linings.
Hinged entry to make it easy to get in, Partition wall with or without internal door, Extra sliding door if you need more access
You can add great extra cladding to your new space
- Corrugated Iron with ply and batten
- Corrugated Iron with Cedar
- Corrugated Iron with Weatherboard
- Corrugated iron with our Coloured Wall Panels
Get a price estimated instantly!
Wairarapa Car Club
" Thank you so much for your excellent service, and providing us with the unit at such sort notice and so close to Christmas! We are sure to approach you for another rental in the future should we have a need (such as a visiting German relative!) "
Barbara, Maungaroa Valley
" I must tell you how happy I am with my new portable unit which I looked at yesterday - looking forward to it being ready for me to move into when I get back from my trip to the UK. My friend Murray was very impressed with the unit too and the high standard of it. So we were two happy people - despite the pouring rain - when we left Wellington after our viewing. "
Highly recommended "